The Element filters ensured to include industry leading features in their ND filters, which is why all of their filters are Full Spectrum, blocking unwanted IR and UV light, all while maintaining exemplary color neutrality. Their filters comply with the standard 4mm thickness and 4"x5.65” filter size, compatible with any standardized matte box on the market.
If you're interested in purchasing your own, use our affiliate link HERE!
Be sure to our affiliate discount code to get 10% off: MPRINC10
- IR blocking hot mirror coating
- UV blocking coating
- Industry standard Schott B270 glass (produced in Germany and used by Schneider, Tiffen, and other filter manufacturers)
- Waterproof + oil proof coating
- Scratch-resistant coating
- MRC coating (multi resistant coating - weather sealing, good in extreme conditions against mud/dust/waterdrops etc.)